Stable snap broken? (was Re: Duplicity 0.8.09 Released)

Kenneth,

The 0.8.09 (45) snap seems completely broken for me on two machines (16.04 and 19.04):

$ duplicity --version
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/snap/duplicity/45/bin/duplicity", line 31, in <module>
    from future import standard_library
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'future'

Reverting to 0.8.08 (sudo snap revert duplicity) works as expected.

If this is broken for others we need to fix this in the store asap -- I'm tracking the stable channel on a real box and this completely broke it when it auto-updated last night.

We need to be super-sensitive about putting things in the stable channel that are not production ready as the blessing and the curse of snaps is that they keep themselves up to date with the latest thing in the channel without user interaction. Thankfully that also should mean we can fix it quickly by just reverting stable to 0.8.08.

Kind regards,

Aaron