Re: [Merge] lp:~iamthefij/duplicity/b2-python3 into lp:duplicity

Hello. I’ve been using Duplicity with B2 for quite a while now and ran into this bug when trying to update my servers to Python 3.

This is my first contribution to duplicity as well as my first time on Launchpad and using bzr, so if I’m doing something wrong, let me know and I’ll fix it.

Thanks!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~iamthefij/duplicity/b2-python3/+merge/379251
Your team duplicity-team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~iamthefij/duplicity/b2-python3 into lp:duplicity.