[Question #689493]: duplicity not pushing backups to OVH swift container

New question #689493 on Duplicity:

I have an issue with duplicity 0.7.06 and 0.7.19 backup tool when trying to auth using keystone V3 with OVH.
Duplicity creates only local backups in .cache/duplicity but does not push them to OVH swift object storage. There are no errors it just keeps storing them on local disk. It was working before with keystone auth V2, credentials are the same.
I was able to login to OVH swift using swift cli and upload files.
One more thing is when I remove backups from cache it pulls full backups from OVH, so credentials definitelly works.

Here's the command I am using with environmental settings:

export SWIFT_AUTHURL="https://auth.cloud.ovh.net/v3/";
export SWIFT_USERNAME="xxxx"
export SWIFT_PASSWORD="xxxxx"
export SWIFT_REGION_NAME="SBG"
export SWIFT_USER_DOMAIN_NAME="Default"
export SWIFT_PROJECT_DOMAIN_NAME="default"
export SWIFT_TENANTNAME="xxxx"
export SWIFT_AUTHVERSION="3"
export PASSPHRASE="xxxx"

HOSTNAME=$(hostname)
duplicity /home swift://${HOSTNAME}

Anyone had similar issue?

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.