[Question #689590]: "UnsupportedBackendScheme: scheme not supported in url" when using rclone backend

New question #689590 on Duplicity:

I'm having an issue where I'm getting "UnsupportedBackendScheme: scheme not supported in url" when my Duplicity command is:

/usr/bin/duplicity full --encrypt-key $ENCRYPT_KEY$ --include-filelist /opt/backup/globbing_list / rclone://gdrive:/backup

I have rclone installed, and I have the gdrive remote setup (I can access it when I'm just using rclone) but I guess it can't identify rclone.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.