Re: [Question #690023]: in <module>from duplicity.dup_main import mainModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'duplicity'.

Ignacy confirmed that the question is solved:

> When you installed the snap version, did you use 'sudo snap install
> duplicity --classic'? We had a problem with that a while back and it's
> been fixed.
That's how I installed the snap version. It didn't work, but most
likely python's fault, see below.

> Same with 'sudo pip3 install duplicity'. It works. I need to look at
> pip/pip2. It should not have tried to install.
When tried installing using 'sudo pip3 install duplicity', pip3
couldn't be found. It couldn't be installed either, because it was
already installed. Now I'm sure the issue was with my python
installation. I will take precautions when moving to Ubuntu 20.04, so
as not to drag with me old python files that most likely were the
source of this problem.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.