[Question #693039]: Deja dup error

New question #693039 on Duplicity:

For several weeks, Deja-Dup has not made backup copies. The following error appears:
Failed to read /home/usuario/.cache/deja-dup/tmp/duplicity-7zjizs06-tempdir/mktemp-tpbq4072-4: (<class 'EOFError'>, EOFError('Compressed file ended before the end-of-stream marker was reached'), <traceback object at 0x7f5ebfacb3c0>)
The following folder exists, but is empty: /home/usuario/.cache / deja-dup / tmp
I have always made backup copies on a network hard drive. Deja Dup is able to recognize the copies made previously. I have installed and reinstalled, I have installed the snap version and the .deb version. I can't get a solution. Thank you.

--
You received this question notification because your team duplicity-team
is an answer contact for Duplicity.

Follow ups