Re: Duplicity 0.8.21 Released

Hi,

I had a problem on PyPi in that I deleted version 0.8.21, intending to
replace it.  PyPi does not allow you to reuse a name and in my process
0.8.22 was an impossible fix for many reasons.

For now, use *pip3 install -U
https://launchpad.net/duplicity/0.8-series/0.8.21/+download/duplicity-0.8.21.tar.gz
<https://launchpad.net/duplicity/0.8-series/0.8.21/+download/duplicity-0.8.21.tar.gz>*
since
that's all that PyPi has anyway.

Or do a one time *pip3 install -U --pre duplicity* which will pick up
0.8.22.dev2 (only minor changes).

...Thanks,
...Ken