Re: [Duplicity-talk] Notice for S3/GCS Users

Hi all,

for those struggling with the changed S3 behavior in duplicity/boto3
regarding the --s3-endpoint-url, I thought I'd give an example. I took my
some trial and error to figure out what needed to go where.

So if previously (before 0.8.23) you were using a destination like:
duplicity --s3-use-new-style --s3-european-buckets /mypath s3://
s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/my-bucket-name/

the new syntax (0.8.23+) should be something like:
duplicity --s3-use-new-style --s3-european-buckets --s3-endpoint-url
https://s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/ /mypath s3://my-bucket-name/

Hopefully that will save someone some headaches! :-)

Regards,
Rinck