Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 2.2.2 Released

Scott,

Looks like module *fasteners* is not installed.  It's required.  Maybe you
have multiple Python 3.10 versions installed and installed fasteners into
the wrong one?

Look in *requirements.txt* for the total list of requirements and
versions.  Most importantly pay attention to the ones with '==' which means
that version exactly.

No, tox is not required unless you want to test against multiple versions
of Python (GitLab CI).  I'll see what I can do to remove it.

...Ken