e4200-e4300 team mailing list archive

Re: Buetooth

I had a problem in fedora 10 with the bt module starting up in hid mode -
providing a fake mouse and keyboard.
bluez needed to startup with HID2HCI_ENABLE=true - in fedora that's a
setting in /etc/sysconfig/bluetooth

That said, I still haven't managed to get anything useful working over
blutooth.

Rich

P.S. sorry about the double email Albert!