e4200-e4300 team mailing list archive

benchmarking Re: 32/64bit

Hi,

One of the most extensive benchmarking suites around is the phoronix test
suite:
http://phoronix-test-suite.com

Some of the benchmarks are probably a bit "niche" for most people, but one
can choose
which ones to run using the command line.

The installation instructions are pretty straightforward but here is a quick
summary to what I did to install and run the suite for Ubuntu 9.04:

I am not sure if all tests will run in 32bit and 64bit installations though,
but I imagine most of them will do fine.

Cheers,

    Albert.