e4200-e4300 team mailing list archive

Re: Suspend issues on Karmic

Hi,

My lappy configuration is fairly same as your, except BIOS (not A13, maybe
A11 I don't remember) and SSD harddisk (my dream :D). My distro is Karmic
32-bit, yours is 64-bit, maybe that's difference.

My BT doesn't work, yours does.
My suspend function work (I have not tried hibernate yet.), yours doesn't.

You should install another version of Ubuntu, maybe 8.04 or 8.10, it works
very good.

Regards.