Launchpad team restructuring

Hello everyone,

Today we've finally restructured our Launchpad teams and branches. This
means that the branch structure will be more consistent, there will be much
less access fragmentation, and that you'll have to update your push/pull
URLs to make bazaar work with the new branch URLs. Cassidy wrote a great doc
explaining the new structure, you can view it
here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AQCE35f0yLBAtTfmMfwmp8QH3UZx-qynImPj-pcfuyk/edit>
.

PPA restructuring is also in progress; all* projects now have Debian
packaging stored separately from the code and maintained by ~elementary-os
team. The new shiny PPAs implement the release
channels<https://blueprints.launchpad.net/elementaryos/+spec/release-channels>blueprint
and they're much easier to maintain. You can the PPAs filling up
in real time at https://launchpad.net/~elementary-os (the libs will land in
11 hours according to Launchpad's estimation).

Cheers,

*I don't have access to Maya project, so I ask people from Maya dev team to
change project maintainer and branch owner to ~elementary-apps, after that
I'll split out the packaging and re-launch the recipe.

Follow ups