Re: Developer forum meetings

Hmm I'm pretty sure that I've been replying all.

Lucas posted on the mailing list the time of the meeting and also the agenda. If we could either make a new post or update Avis's post that'd be great. Also clarifying that #elementary-dev is the place to be is good.

Also, I think Kiran still needs the text you wrote for the home page banner.

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré

www.elementaryos.org