elementary OS seeds are now shiny

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I've refactored our metapackages system,
now it features more complete dependency lists and there is one place to
change them instead of two. I've also updated and fixed our OS seeds (lists
of packages to include - that's where metapackages and OS images come from).

In addition, people can use our platform
seeds<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eelementary-os/elementaryos/platform.precise>and
build a custom OS with a totally different DE atop our enhancements to
the core (all that insane speed of Jupiter and much
more<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KzzotAAb9L471PO17Iiojq7jmm47ky5ceFNnHu0u5lA/edit>coming
in Luna). I've also written a
document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RPPF14h1Sw2gQjGTuZjUIlNHnGrafS8ekhFjJM9MT00/edit>on
seed customization. Might be a good idea to feature that in developer
section after we release Luna.

These changes affect Precise only, but as a user you won't be able to enjoy
them due to mysterious Glib-related build failures that occur only in
Precise and plague half of our apps (e.g.
granite<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eelementary-os/+recipe/granite-daily>).
Oneiric is frozen at the plain old architecture because I can't afford
maintaining 2 different sets of seeds at the moment. I've brought
elementary-desktop back in Oneiric series (bug
904402<https://bugs.launchpad.net/elementaryos/+bug/904402>),
but you'll have to poke me or any other guy from
~elementary-os<https://launchpad.net/%7Eelementary-os>each time you
want it updated.

Ivo Nunes (irc:netherblood) has been working on getting Ubuntu's
large-scale seed-based build system to work for our case. eBuild uses seeds
too since recently, but I don't recommend using it because its architecture
is not ready to meet our growing needs.

Happy holidays!