Re: Reddit and website suggestions

Hey Jaap,

Thanks for showing us this! It's pretty cool that we got such an active,
albeit occasionally negative thread going.

I do thing most of the legitimate criticism (i.e well-meaning) is valid
though -- we don't really do much explaining of *what* elementary is, why
it's an "OS", or frankly, what it does.

I do believe that this will change with the website "2.0" hopefully in
time/before Luna. Plus, Luna is so many worlds (pun intended) away from
Jupiter that it should be much clearer what it is that we as a project are
capable of.

Oh and mad props for keeping that thread sane and representing us so well,
Jaap!

Avi