Re: Calendar application in Ubuntu 12.04

Hi,

2012/1/4 Cassidy James <c@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Getting Granite into Universe is an essential step, and something I
> believe we've been working toward. Last I had heard, we were working on
> stabilizing the API before making that push.

Yes, it is not ready yet, we still have some things to sort out, and decide
whether we want the new features (contractor, the dynamic tabs, etc...) for
the first release, or not.

> Now the question is just whether or not it's ready, and if not, what do we
> need to do to get it there?

I think some work has been done on the backend recently, but it is not
finished. And for the frontend, it is not finished at all, and there are
some serious performance problems (at least on my computer, it is lagging
when I resize a window, without the backend...).

So, for me, I think it won't be ready for the LTS, only one developer is
working on it on his free time.

Lucas