Developer guide

Hello everybody,

elementary is known to attract developers but also known lack a
document introducing new developers to our practices and customs. We
had a dev guide in progress for a long time but access to it was kinda
restricted and it was not easy to edit either. Well, the good news is
that it's no longer an issue. I've restructured the document and moved
it to google docs, so now you can help write it too. You can find it
at http://tiny.cc/dev-guide-draft

I'll try to help with the Bazaar and Launchpad-related sections, but
I'm having exams and have a lof of other things to write, so any help
on this front is welcome. I've left some comments on relevant sections
so there are already some clear work items.

Tom Beckmann (tom95 in IRC) will work on the "creating new app"
section (the sample app will be an image viewer, he wrote one
recently), and David Gomes (munchor) is also willing to help out. I'm
sure they'll appreciate any help too.

We need as many eyeballs on this as possible because the amount of
manpower we have and, more importantly, efficiency of our work depends
on this doc.

Good bug hunting and happy hacking!