Re: SOPA

Hey Guys,

I guess Reddit is going to do a blackout on the 18th where the whole sight will be replaced with a single page describing what's wrong with SOPA and how you can contact Congress and fight it.

I think we (even though we're small) could make a few waves by participating in this blackout and doing something similar.

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré

www.elementaryos.org