elementary UX and design team

Hello everyone,

On today's Contributor Meeting, after I requested a design team that we
could ask for design input to on Launchpad, Daniel created the "elementary
UX team", which can be found here:

https://launchpad.net/~elementary-design
Besides elementary-core (including Daniel), we have
HarveyCabaguio<https://launchpad.net/~harveycabaguio>
 and Rico Tzschichholz <https://launchpad.net/~ricotz> on the team.

If you have a bug, and you can't decide if it's a bug or not, or how to fix
it because of the design, assign the bug to ~elementary-design and wait for
their input on the matter.

>From now on, don't forget to assign it to them if you have a question.

Secondly, if their suggestion doesn't make sense, that is, if they say you
should opt by following some crazy design, contact Dan or another designer,
and ask them to explain it to you, we need to be a bit skeptical. *After
all, how sane are our designers?*

Don't be over-skeptical though, sometimes they are right, and we just don't
get it, but make sure they agree among themselves (*avoid creating wars
between them, the word is they are some crazy species*).

--
David Gomes aka munchor

Follow ups