Automatic Branch Merging

Hey guys,

Yesterday I finally got tarmac to work, so our loved RabbitBot will
now merge all of the approved branches in Launchpad that have a commit
message set. So no more manual merging & pushing, all done every 15
minutes automatically.

I got all Pantheon branches set up and will add the main branches of
other projects in the next few hours, if you want stuff merged,
RabbitBot(~rabbitbot-a) needs to have access to the bzr branches and
Launchpad Project management, it currently is part of ~elementary-core
so the most app branches should be accessible by it, if not, add him
to your team.

If you need automatic merging for special branches send a email to me ;)

--
Fabian Thoma | Council Member
elementary OS

Follow ups