Backporting the Theme to Jupiter

Hi everyone,

What do you all think about pushing out a simple update to Jupiter with a
backported version of our GTK theme? We already have a decent version of
the GTK3 theme backported to GTK2, and it'd be really simple to push it to
the Jupiter repos.

I've actually already done it on my Jupiter machine and it looks really
nice. All I had to do was copy the gtkrc file from the egtk trunk and add
back in some includes at the bottom. There are some things I'd like to get
ironed out in the theme itself, but it looks identical to the GTK2 theme
for Luna.

The main differences from the current Jupiter theme are the menus (white
instead of dark gray) and the blue color (more saturated). Of course we'd
want to test it sufficiently and I plan to do so for the next week or two.

As I see it, there are two main arguments: 1. Push it to Jupiter to ease
the transition to Luna, show that we're still improving things, and because
it's pretty; and 2. Don't push it to Jupiter to make the difference between
it and Luna bigger, to prevent unexpected changes to the theme, and because
it's Jupiter and we don't care about it anymore.

Let me know what you think. Regardless, I'll continue to test it on my
machine and can help anyone else do the same.

Regards,
Cassidy James

Follow ups