Feature Freeze, ISOs, and dog food

Hey Guys,

As I'm sure you're aware, we've passed the mark we set for feature freeze. That means that from this point on, no new features until after Luna. I know this may suck a lot of the fun out of development, but we need to do it in order to make a really polished release. It's bug hammering time.

Also, you may know that Sergey has been leading up development on the ISO. I think I hardly have to say it, but we should all jump over on to these builds and dogfood the shit out of them. There's a bug tracker set up in launchpad so we can knock these issues out.

We're almost there guys. Release is right around the corner. It's time to go into quality control mode and make Luna super smooth.

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré

www.elementaryos.org