Re: Zeitgeist Privacy Pane

It is http://launchpad.net/activity-log-manager/

> Secondly, would you be willing to port it to a Switchboard plug?

I am the current maintainer of activity-log-manager

A work item is already open
https://bugs.launchpad.net/activity-log-manager/+bug/934021

Right now activity-log-manager (alm) can run as a standalone tool or
as integrated in
gnome-control-center. The build system takes care of it.

In src/activity-log-manager.vala there is a VBox named ActivityLogManager

1) When creating the switchboard plug, the same codebase, a separate
file can be
added which uses this VBox to populate the plug

2) Then the build system needs to be altered to build this plug
optionally since alm is used
in many other environments too

If someone from elementary team can get (1) done, then I can do (2)

--
Manish