Re: Midori and Google Docs

Well, since the spoofing is what broke Google Docs (Google thought we were
running a specific browser, so likely was doing some extra optimization for
that browser, which breaks things in Midori), the way we spoof should be
fixed. I was mostly letting you all know in case you now wanted to use
Midori for Google Docs that it's possible.