Re: Protect builds

Em 03-05-2012 03:14, Mensur Zahirovic escreveu:
Hi guys,

I was wondering is there any way builds could be protected so they are not being spread.
I have seen people are posting directlinks in answers like here:
http://elementaryos.org/support/answers/2734

So my question is can we build them somehow hidden and if so what do we need?

Cheerz =)
/Nookie

I think we could use a Microsoft approach: at the default wallpaper, we could something like "This is an Alpha Release, things should be unstable", so people will understand that they can't complain about unstability issues!