Re: Mefrio information

+ 1000

I like the whole idea of your proposal :)

I also want to thank Mario for all the amazing work he's done/doing.

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 2:35 PM, David Gomes <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://elementaryos.org/team

On our team page, here's what I would write about Mefrio:

"Mario created and is currently the main developer of Scratch, the elementary text editor. He is also a very active programmer for other elementary applications. Being such a talented programmer, he is always willing to help other developers with any issues they can run into."

Thank you for all the help with Vala and Gtk mefrio :)