Re: Taking Back Marlin

I agree with the taking back the code, but I think that rebranding it to something as generic as "Files" will de-brand the project completaly. Personally I think generic names (like "dock", "files", "music") are mad for applications. The most important parts of Pantheon have a unique brand: wingpanel, plank, switchboard, noise (UGH!), slingshot, etc.... The only app that does not have a so unique brand is Pantheon Terminal. Why debrand Marlin like that? Why don't we proprose and vote on a unique name? Why don't we just rename it to Tunafish? (ok, I'm joking here!)

Just my opinion.

Best regards,

Andre Santos