Re: Items for Beta

I haven't had any problems at all with 0.9. I'm wondering how many people
actually have? Like I said before, there's not exactly been a massive
amount of complaints about 12.04 having shitty compiz.

So tbh I really wouldn't waste any time on trying to get 0.8. Especially if
we're planning to switch WM next cycle.

But I'd really like to nail down that we are in fact sticking with 0.9
before we spend a whole lot of time on Compiz defaults that won't even get
used.