Polishing Plank

Hey guys,

Plank is coming together really well recently, thanks to its devs! We now have:

 * All known crashes fixed. If you encounter one, it should be
automatically collected by Apport. Do report the bug and immediately
subscribe me (https://launchpad.net/~shnatsel) to the bug report so I
can retrace it (we don't have automated crash report discovery yet).

 * All known application visibility bugs fixed, at least using BAMF
0.2.116 from https://launchpad.net/~ricotz/+archive/docky

There's still http://pad.lv/1001304 which is in fact Compiz bug
affecting all composited windows (screw Compiz 0.9!) and
http://pad.lv/750325 which is Mutter's bug

Rico requested a list of top-priority bugs for Luna, out of the list
at https://bugs.launchpad.net/plank and whatever else we add there. So
we need designers to look into Plank and everybody else to use it for
a while and report bugs and annoyances.

Dan already said that our top priorities are Drag-and-Drop and
libunity API support ;)

OS integrator @ elementary