Re: Default Window Manger in Luna

In fact it was a Council member gambling, not me :D I'm not a release
manager after all...

There's a fancy countdown for us at http://www.humblebundle.com/

In the meanwhile I'll be working on bringing Mutter/Gala keybindings
in compliance with the keyboard shortcuts spec as found at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jUtWkfqlwDydaO-B67F9PsOhE66AZ2y5N_uDRW9pOuQ/edit

The good thing about Mutter/Gala keybindings is that we an assign
several ones to an action, e.g. workpace switching can be done with
both Ctrl+Alt+arrowkey and Super+arrowkey. I wonder if any shortcuts
will be revised given this fact.

And we're having an animation brainstorm at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fOrZ-4LfREzQscB8CkhTvgNKRwCaFj8jOdZoQSJE9k4/edit
because our Compiz animations were never drafted anywhere. Also we
have even more freedom with animations with Gala than with Compiz.

OS architect @ elementary