Re: Default Window Manger in Luna

IMHO, the decision on default WM for Luna should be rather simple.
Let's go with what Precise uses.  The goal is to release Luna when
"it's ready", not when "it's perfect".  It's hard to believe that
Compiz is good enough for Precise and not for Luna.  We're holding
back a lot of great developments from current and potential elementary
users.

Having said that, it's awesome to see the type of innovation that Gala
brings.  I'd suggest to actively develop it under a L+1 series, so
users can enjoy it not too long after Luna. Let's name the release,
let's create the series and hack away.  The fact that there's a steady
stream of ideas and people willing to work on them is a testament to
the health of the dev community.  Let's just channel those efforts, so
the larger community of users can benefit.
My .2c.

--ttosttos