Re: indonesian translation

Hi,

On the one hand, In order to ensure high quality translations we can assign
the translations to each existing Translation Team (i.e. id, en-gb, es, ca,
de, fr, ml, pt-br...) and keep the rest of languages as "Open Translations"
until a translation team is created. On the other hand closing the
translations might run counter the elementary's principles.

IMHO, if the translation teams are active enough, the first option would be
the best; this is precisely the purpose of having translations teams.

Regards, Alfredo.