USC Technical Requirements

Hey everyone,

I've been checking into the requirements for uploading apps to USC, and I
came across an interesting bit here:

In order for your application to be distributed in the Software Centre it
> must:
>
>    - Be in one, self-contained directory when installed
>

>    - Be able to be installed into the /opt/<package-name> directory (*)
>

>    - Be executable by all users from the /opt/<package-name> directory
>    (**)
>

>    - Write all configuration settings to ~/.config/<package-name> (This
>    can be one file or a directory containing multiple configuration files)
>

> (*) Open source, zero-cost apps should be installable to /opt/
> extras.ubuntu.com/<package-name>
> (**) Users only have read and not write privileges to this directory

Would our apps fit these requirements? If not, how much work would it be to
make them fit the requirements?

Follow ups