Re: elementary Translations Group and elementary Translations Instructions

Hi,

Just a comment. Whilst Pantheon Terminal is assigned to elementary
translators, it has open permissions. So that, anyone can translate it
(e.g. I've just translated a string of a language which I should teorically
not be able to translate).

Regards, Alfredo.