Re: Summoning designers upon bug reports

There are not many alternatives, I guess. Well, we could add some trusted guy to ~elementary-design and it'll be up to them mark those bugs as requiring designers' input.

PROS:
 - for everyone else, everything stays as it is now

CONS:
- there are non-designer people in ~elementary-design (and thus they receive mails who're not addressed to them)
 - only some trusted guys can mark bugs as requiring designers' input

I don't really know which one is better...

Regards,
Andrea Basso