Re: Terminal Settings on dconf-editor

Then what is your question? ;)

On 01/08/2012 19:12, David Gomes wrote:
Thank you Daniel, I knew it!

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 6:03 PM, Daniel Foré <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Okay so 2 things:

    1. App settings should not be in Switchboard. Switchboard is for
    system settings only. Can you imagine how crazy it would get if
    every app had their settings in Switchboard? :p

    2. Switchboard is not a settings backend. You would still have to
    have dconf keys in any case.

    On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:37 AM, David Gomes