Congrego

So, I'm on vacations and I only have my Nexus S and Asus eee pad here. I
haven't been able to be keep up with elementary lately because of this, as
I've only been reading the mailing list emails. I know we are close to the
beta1 milestone and I'd like to know: has anyone been having any trouble
with the ISOs that needs to be fixed? I'll only be back in September, so I
want to know if we need something important done in Congrego (I can try to
fix it on my tablet, just won't be able to test) or if the existing bugs
can wait until I have my computer.

By the way, if someone happens to have an Asus TF101 or SL101, I may have
something nice for you during the next month (a luna build for those sounds
nice, doesn't it? ;).

Follow ups