[Translation] A question about a few Audience strings.

Hi there,

Since the context doesn't provide enough information, I have a little
question about the meaning of two Audience strings: (No. 6 and 7):

   - 6: *Play from Disc*
   - 7: *Watch a DVD or open a file from disc*

In both cases I'm not sure if disc refers to a round disc (i.e. CD, DVD,
etc.) or if it refers to a harddrive disc (in wich is *disk* in british);
the meaning is primordial in order to make a good translation of the
program.

Thanks in advice.

Regards, Alfredo.

P.S. I think that the 'disc' meaning in future translations may be
explained below the strings in order avoid this kind of issue.

Follow ups