Re: Let's make a copypasta collection

Eh, I have a feeling it could come off as a very arrogant/whiny way of trying to look better than other people. Like a very hipster attitude of "I was doing foo before it was cool".

Another thing to consider is it worth the time and effort? Does it help our users more than working on the dev or user guides or posting stories to the Journal?

Now, if you wanted to write a series for the Journal about common software design motifs and the roles of imitation (purposeful and accidental) that could make for some interesting reading.

But I would be very careful and avoid making it sound like other people are copying us.

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré