Re: Geary

I've installed it following the steps explained in the wiki and everything went fine. Once started it ask for my mail and password (that's okay, but if I've already set gmail, it could be a good idea to ask for the username only and automatically add @gmail.com), I inserted by mistake a wrong password and the same dialog popped up (with no notice of wrong password), then I typed the right one and Geary crashed. And since then Geary hasn't started anymore, it simply prints (when launched via terminal):

**
ERROR:/media/home/andrea/bzr/geary/src/engine/api/geary-service-provider.vala:60:geary_service_provider_from_string: code should not be reached
Aborted (core dumped)

I thought Geary was more stable by now, have I done something wrong? Or is it a known bug that happens in some strange circumstances?

Regards,
Andrea Basso