Re: OEM Installation mode

The updates have finally* landed to PPAs, so I've put together an updated
ISO image. It does not include our
patches<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eelementary-os/elementaryos/os-patch-ubiquity>of
Ubiquity because imports
of Ubuntu packages to
Launchpad<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-branches/ubuntu/precise/ubiquity/precise-updates>are
lagging (as usually) and Ubiquity patch is not yet rebased onto our
custom import infrastructure<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eelementary-os/ubuntu-package-imports/ubiquity-precise>.
But we didn't change anything critical, so I guess OEM installation should
still work. As far as the "prepare for shipping" launcher goes, it should
be present in the dock now.

*usually it doesn't take that long. Canonical happened to be moving
datacenters and that caused some quirks and delays.

OS architect @ elementary