Re: Elementary OS Luna Promotion Video

On 08/29/12 18:32, piggy classy wrote:
> This is my first time posting here. I'm also new to Launchpad and
> everything, so I'll be making mistakes.
>
> I have made an unofficial Luna promotion video. You can see it
> here: http://youtu.be/Lw3fGLFqjHs

Nice, I would however only use apps that will actually be bundled with
elementary, for example, use Midori instead of Chrome.

Some fragments are really fast, such that a user has hardly any time to
look what it actually happening. (Sometimes almost like there is
something to hide.)

> I have also made a Google Doc to share some of my tips so to make it
> easy for everyone else to contribute: goo.gl/XUmPL <http://goo.gl/XUmPL>

You might have mentioned that this was about contributing for the video,
not to developing the OS.

Pim Vullers