Re: Need love on BUG #1046534 fix already provided

Maybe it didn't get fixed because Mario isn't around and he likes to review
the patches himself. I'd fix this myself if I could, but since I'm on
vacation, I can't.

Either way, whomever can fix this, just ask one of the developers to review
it, I'm sure we can do just as a good job as Mefrio :)

David (Munchor)