Re: [Merge] lp:~darcy-develin/pantheon-terminal/fix-1047106 into lp:pantheon-terminal

Regarding that problem I just followed what was there. HBox wasn't using
Gtk. prefix and the code does include a "using Gtk" at the top. so in
others words. The problems with this CGL(Coding Guide lines)
come from the example given by the project itself.
I should also take the moment to say that until the CGL is made publicly
available in the elementary website, it shouldn't be enforced. People
are not wizards that guess them.
None the less , it's fixed now... And I already proposed a merge.
It's up to you ...

--
Darcy Brás da Silva <dardevelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>