Re: Switchboard: Beta Ready?

I don't think it necessarily makes sense for all apps to have it. It may make sense for certain apps more than others. I don't want to have another menubar situation where developers think their app must have one just because.

IMHO, it doesn't make sense to have one for Switchboard because it's not helpful there. Reporting a bug, making translations, getting help, or even the credits doesn't really apply to what you are viewing (a plug, not switchboard itself).

In other apps, all these things are applicable to what you seen on the screen. But Switchboard is more like wingpanel than a typical app.

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré