Indicator placement

One of the recurring issues I experienced with Jupiter was the constant
re-arrangement of indicators in the top panel.  Even the "close session"
indicator would end up in the middle.  Luna/Wingpanel seem to perform
better here.  However, after installing some additional indicators (system
load, weather), I see that those get loaded in the middle of the Luna
standard indicators.  When those indicators are started manually, they are
displayed to the left of the Luna standard indicators which I'd consider
the proper behavior.  Have there been any discussions on what correct
behavior should be?  I'm planning to file a bug for having all user
installed indicators always be displayed to the left of Luna defaults.

ttosttos