Re: Coding Style parentheses exception

I have only seen your _David_ and _Dane_ replies not everyone... so ...
Also as I already told you "David" in IRC, but now I'm saying to
everyone:

If this project cares more of single space then the actual code quality
I'm telling upfront don't count with me. There are other projects were i
can work ...
Style is already a very personal thing to mess with. And I don't mind
following a standard of a given project. But at this level is just wast
of time and idiotic
not to mention that even the current projects established in Elementary
can't follow the current CGL wish kind shows that they are ineffective
towards developers actually concern/need.

Even in kernel development where changes have a larger impact are way
more loose then in here... Doesn't that tell you something ???

When I'm programming I care more on solving the actual problem then
rather bogging my mind with single space style related _issues_....