Fwd: [Shotwell] Shotwell 0.13: Call for Translation

Hey elementary devs,

Another Yorba app could use our help with translations :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lucas Beeler <lucas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Subject: [Shotwell] Shotwell 0.13: Call for Translation
To: shotwell <shotwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Shotwell Fans,

The next major release of Shotwell, 0.13, is due out in the next few
weeks. Shotwell 0.13 is mostly a bug-fix and stability release, but it
does include several exciting new features:

    * The Shotwell Extras plugins now include support for publishing
photos to Tumblr

    * Shotwell correctly handles dates before 1969

    * Shotwell lets you remove sensitive information from photos
before publishing them to social media sites

    * Shotwell regenerates thumbnails automatically, making migrating
libraries between computers easier

    * The Picasa connector now uses OAuth authentication for enhanced
security

Of course, all of these new features have added new text strings to
Shotwell. So if you'd like to use Shotwell 0.13 in your native
language, we invite you to update the translation files for your
language to take these new strings into account. We froze the addition
of new strings today, and we're accepting translation submissions for
the 0.13 release until Wednesday, September 19.

You can submit an updated translation on our Transifex project page at
http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/shotwell/.

Thanks for your help. We hope you're as excited about the future of
Shotwell as we are!

Regards,
Lucas