Re: Keep the elementaryos.org updated

Hey Mensur,
as a member of the web team I can tell you that we indeed are working on a
big refresh of the website, which unfortunately takes most of our time away
from fixing things on the current site. I personally haven't touched it in
months, but you are right and I'll put the standard banner back when I get
home ;)

And Cassidy who is the guy doing most of our journal articles just got to
university and has a lot less time than he used to have, so help in that
area is always appreciated, just send a email to press@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if
you wanna help out.